View of buildings at Mishongnovi pueblo on Second Mesa, with rocks in the foreground. According to an original note by James Stevenson (prepared circa 1885),
Mishongnovi 'is but a short distance from [Shipaulovi], and is next in the series of [Hopi] towns. The two villages are only separated by a break in the mesa.'
Due to the nature of these images, prints will reproduce any signs of age, wear or damage that occurred before they were archived by the Pitt Rivers Museum.